SPOOLCAD software is developed by PROCAD Software.
PROCAD respects your right to privacy. Any information provided to PROCAD through this web site will only be used for such business purposes as:
- To assist in the development of software applications most relevant for today’s drafting requirements. We can best focus our software development efforts if we know what products and features are of greatest interest to drafting professionals, and where that interest is coming from.
- To assist drafting professionals by providing relevant information about our software (features, upgrades, and special offers) by email, newsletters, and telephone.
- For billing purposes, in the case of software orders.
- When permission granted, add to our newsletter email list to keep you up to date PROCAD news.
2. How your data is handled
DATA STORAGE LOCATION
We are Canadian based company and operate web servers hosted in Canada. Our hosting provider adheres to the EU/US “Privacy Shield”, ensuring that your data is securely stored and GDPR compliant.
CUSTOMER INFORMATION DATA
When using our website for any communication purpose, we store provided information in your account in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This includes company information, contacts, technical support requests, general emails and any other communications with PROCAD. You can request to edit or delete this information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you order a SPOOLCAD subscription, your credit card information is stored by Elavon for the purpose of record keeping and monthly recurring payments. This data is highly secured by Elavon against fraud or unauthorized use.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. No personalized data is stored.
CASES WHEN YOUR DATA IS USED
We use your information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing technical support;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the account activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security of customers’ personal information;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.
USE RESTRICTIONS OF THIS SITE
The information and data provided on SPOOLCAD.COM “Site” is protected by law, including, but not limited to, the Canadian Copyright Act and international treaties.
The copyright of all information and data provided on this Site is held by PROCAD Software or by the original creator of the material. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and download the information and data on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. Any unauthorized use of information or data contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of PROCAD Software and of the companies noted herein.
® SPOOLCAD is a registered trademark of PROCAD Software
® 3DSMART is a registered trademark of PROCAD Software
® Windows, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows XP and Windows NT are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
® Autodesk and AUTOCAD are registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries.
™ DWG is a trademark of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information, evaluation software, free trials, demos and other data on this site are provided “AS IS” without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. PROCAD Software does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of, or the results of the use of, the information or data on this Site or any sites linked to this Site. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to, negligence, shall PROCAD Software be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the information or data on this site. If your use of materials from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.